5.24.2011

I hate Rebecca Black, but-


Just making a cake for my best friend's birthday, no biggie. Of course, not right now because it's the ungodly hours of the night. But I will tomorrow. Then we'll have before and after pictures.

Since I'm already on the subject, I'm just gonna make a shout-out to
the birthday girl. Her name's Hannah Breslau, and she is like no other. I've known this girl for what seems like the longest time, and it's safe to call her my best friend. She is one of the singularly most talented, brilliant, generous, and allover inspiring people on the planet. No matter where she moves; Boston, Sacramento, Kobe, or Pittsburgh, she makes a difference on peoples' lives.

She gives people someone to love.

Hannah, I will miss you so much when you move away again. I
don't even think I can describe it. But then again, I don't think I'll have to. I won't be missing you. Because I will put all my effort into staying your friend. Trust me, I intend to know the name of every guy you have a crush on. ;)

On your special day, (yes, I know it's a completely narcissistic concept, but let me have
this one) I hope that you have the best possible last-birthday-in-Sacramento. Love you so much. And when things get rough, always remember that there are people out there who love you for you. And I'll always be one of them.

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good..."

Best Friends 'til the Banana Splits,
Sydney


P.S.- This picture kinda sucks, but then again, it's a little bit cute.

1 comment:

  1. Holy. Mother. Of. Voldemort. I am seriously in tears right now, this is so amazing!!!!! You are THE BEST friend i have ever had, and have no fear....you will ALWAYS be the best friend i have ever had, even when i do move. Unfortunately you may have some difficulty remember the names of all the guys i crush on seeing that they will all have similar last names (i.e. goldberg, greenberg, rosenberg, steinberg, etc) ;) but best of luck to you anyways....
    i am going to miss you soooooo much its impossible to portray. We will be friends until the end (October 21st??? apparently) and even past that. Whenever i am having a problem, or am feeling down, you're always there to comfort me, and to guide me through it. I don't know where i'd be without you...
    LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!

    HANNAH <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete